Saturday, December 8, 2007

Lakes Entrance - Nov 26, 2007 - Lakes Entrance, Victoria

On the way home from Buchan we decided to stop by the holiday hot spot called Lakes Entrance. Aptly named because it is literally the entrance point to a lake system.
We stopped in had some fish and chips and then a wonderful natural ice cream cone. Good times.
An overcast day so there wasn't too many people on the beach.
The ocean had some pretty good waves going. No swimming for us.
From the lookout.
Overlooking the lake.
For anyone looking for a good time?

1 comment:

Mitch said...

Damn. Number isn't legible any longer.

ps: I no longer live at the same home in Timmins, I'm in the process of moving to another one in the same area (long story).

I'll forward you the new number when I get it or try me at work sometime if you like.



B